Enjoy a guided tour of The Scotch Whisky Experience, followed by a tasting, and become a member of our very own Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society.
Find out how the water of life is produced and then one of our experienced tour guides will take you through the amazing difference between whiskies from the Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside and Islay. You will learn all about Scotch Whisky including the characters who helped make it the biggest selling single source spirit in the world!
After your tour, you will visit our Whisky Bar where we have over 390 whiskies. Here you will become a member of our Whisky Appreciation Society and will enjoy a tasting of 4 whiskies from the different regions of Scotland - the Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside and Islands.
All the whiskies will be accompanied by tasting notes to help you understand more about these very different whiskies.
• Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch Whisky
• See the World's largest collection of Scotch Whisky (where you will have a tutored tasting of your single malt whisky)
• Single Malt whisky tasting
• Whisky tasting glass to take away (Over 18s only)
• Audio guide available in 15 languages
• Amber Restaurant, coffee shop, whisky bar with over 390 whiskies, Scotch Whisky and Gift shop
Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society
Membership to The Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society entitles you to:
• An introductory tasting tray of 4 single malts,
• Ongoing access to our private Whisky Bar for the duration of your membership
• One year membership of the Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society
• Discounts in the bar and shop
• Membership card valid for one year
How To Book
You can book online by clicking on the 'Book' button on this page. If you require any assistance with your booking, our professional, friendly team of experts are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
The Scotch Whisky Experience
Visitors can also relax in our award-winning Amber Restaurant. Guests can enjoy a Taste of Scotland menu with a fantastic selection of Scottish produce. The restaurant can cater for a quick coffee and cake or a lovely 3 course traditional lunch - the choice is yours.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
• If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Tour last approx. 1 hour 15 minutes