Scotland At Its Best: 1, 2 and 3 day tours for groups and independent travellers, with daily departures from Edinburgh and Glasgow departing all year round.
- 5 Star 1, 2 & 3 day tours departing daily from Edinburgh and Glasgow all year round. Enjoy plenty of time off the coach
- Book your tour and receive a Pocket Pass giving you great discounts on visitor attractions, eating, drinking, shopping and more during and after your tour with us
- Experienced, knowledgeable and entertaining guides
-Comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz coaches
- Free Famous Grouse whisky miniature on selected tours
- Dedicated Private Tour department, with full itinerary planning service to create your unique Scottish experience
- Free accommodation booking service - Visit the treasures of Scotland and stay with the locals with Timberbush Tours
AN EXCITING RANGE OF 5 STAR TOURS
One of the most experienced and longest running tour companies in Scotland, Timberbush Tours provides a fantastic range of Visit Scotland 5 Star Graded tours of the Highlands and islands of Scotland, and beyond!
With our wide array of 1, 2 and 3 day tours to Loch Ness, Stirling Castle, St. Andrews, Loch Lomond, Oban, the Isle of Skye, Glencoe, Inverness, Eilean Donan Castle, Fort William and much, much more...we have dsomething for everyone!
We also have a dedicated Private Tour department, who are on hand to help create your unique Scottish experience. Whisky, golf, wildlife, clan roots, history, art, scenery - whatever your interests are, we will help build the perfect itinerary to make your time in Scotland an unforgettable experience.
EXPERIENCED INFORMED DRIVER GUIDES
Timberbush Tours are lucky enough to have some of the most experienced guides in all of Scotland. All our drivers are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and eager to make your tour both informative and enjoyable, maintaining the level of professionalism for which the company has come to be known.
Let our customers vouch for us: "Im just writing to congratulate Hamish on the fantastic overnight tour he took me and my two friends on Saturday night up to Fort William, it was without a doubt the best guided tour I've ever been on. His local knowledge was awesome, money well spent." Jarrod Tyler, Sydney, Australia.
HIGH QUALITY VEHICLES
We operate a constantly updated fleet of luxury Mercedes vehicles of 7, 16, 19, 29, and 36 seat capacities, incorporating the most up-to-date refinements, including double-glazing and air-conditioning. Enjoy your tour in safe, comfortable and modern vehicles.
Edinburgh: Tours depart from Castlehill, at the very top of the Royal Mile next to the entrance of Edinburgh Castle.
Glasgow: Tours depart from George Square, outside the VisitScotland Information Centre in the heart of Glasgow city centre. Tickets can be purchased from Glasgow Tourist Information Centre, 11 George Square, Glasgow.