Scotland At Its Best: 1, 2 and 3 day trips in Scotland for groups and independent travellers, with daily departures from Edinburgh and Glasgow departing all year round.
- 5 Star 1, 2 & 3 day trips in Scotland departing daily from Edinburgh and Glasgow all year round. Enjoy plenty of time off the coach
- Experienced, knowledgeable and entertaining guides
- Comfortable, modern, air-conditioned coaches
- Dedicated Private Tour department, with full itinerary planning service to create your unique day trips in Scotland
- Free accommodation booking service - Visit the treasures of Scotland and stay with the locals with Timberbush Tours
AN EXCITING RANGE OF 5 STAR TOURS
One of the most experienced and longest running tour companies in Scotland, Timberbush Tours provides a fantastic range of Visit Scotland 5 Star Graded days trips in Scotland including the Highlands and islands of Scotland, and beyond!
With our wide array of 1, 2 and 3 day trips in Scotland, we travel to Loch Ness, Stirling Castle, St. Andrews, Loch Lomond, Oban, the Isle of Skye, Glencoe, Inverness, Eilean Donan Castle, Fort William and much, much more...we have something for everyone!
We also have a dedicated Private Tour department, who are on hand to help create your unique Scottish experience. Whisky, golf, wildlife, clan roots, history, art, scenery - whatever your interests are, we will help build the perfect itinerary to make your day trips in Scotland an unforgettable experience.
EXPERIENCED INFORMED DRIVER GUIDES
Let our customers vouch for us: "Im just writing to congratulate Hamish on the fantastic overnight tour he took me and my two friends on Saturday night up to Fort William, it was without a doubt the best guided tour I've ever been on. His local knowledge was awesome, money well spent." Jarrod Tyler, Sydney, Australia.
HIGH QUALITY VEHICLES
We operate a constantly updated fleet of luxury, modern vehicles of 7, 16, 19, 29, 36 and 43 seat capacities, incorporating the most up-to-date refinements, including double-glazing and air-conditioning. Thus you can enjoy your day trips in Scotland in safe, comfortable and modern vehicles.
Edinburgh: Tours depart from the green Ensign Ewart pub, at the very top of the Royal Mile.
Glasgow: Tours depart from 266 George Street just along from George Square.