Tullibody is a former mining town located between the Forth and Devon valleys, 1 mile (3 km) northwest of Alloa.
The town of Tullibody sits at foot of the Ochil Hills. Although an old settlement, Tullibody fully developed during the 19th century due to mining, whisky distilling and textile manufacturing.
The town has many impressive old buildings, including the Auld Kirk and the old Parish Church of St Mungo which dates from the 16th century. It is also home to the four-storey factory of John Tullis and Son Ltd, built around 1880 and the largest surviving tannery building in Scotland.
Tullibody is now a centre for whisky production, the main industry in the area.