A 17th century house which was transformed into a museum by Robert Lorimer when Andrew Carnegie gave Pittencrieff Park to Dunfermline in 1903. The exterior of the house was authentically restored in 2010, its 400th anniversary.
Welcome to Moffat Museum. We are a modern Museum and we have lots to offer the visitor. Come and learn about the history of the Moffat area and about the people who have lived here. A Town Trail map is on sale in the Museum.