What could be better than waking up in a city townhouse, country farm cottage, luxury lodge, or even a castle, and then tucking into a Scottish breakfast made by the host in your bed and breakfast (B&B) or guest house?
In Scotland you can your pick from an astonishing range of B&Bs and guest houses, such as:
- A modern barn conversion or a traditional country house.
- An ivy-clad cottage or a grand Victorian guest house.
- A private log cabin or even a B&B on a former trawler boat.
Where can I stay?
B&B and guest house accommodation isn't confined to the cities – choose where you want to go and then take your pick from a great range of places to stay nearby.
Picture yourself on a B&B break in:
- A seaside town near great golf courses and beaches.
- A scenic Highland glen, home to wildlife and woodland.
- A bustling city centre close to great events, restaurants and attractions.
What can I expect?
Enjoy your choice of breakfast, and sometimes other meals are available too. Make use of the excellent facilities, such as off road parking, wonderful loch-side views, pet-friendly rooms and handy bike or golf club storage. You might even find a swimming pool!