Experience a warm welcome and an authentic Scottish experience at a restaurant with rooms or an inn, all with the convenience of having a restaurant on site where you can mix with the locals and enjoy delicious food and drink.
Why should I choose a restaurant with rooms or an inn?
- You can enjoy a sumptuous meal, safe in the knowledge you only need to walk a short distance to get to bed.
- You can meet friendly locals and pick up tips from people who know the area well.
What is a restaurant with rooms?
It’s a restaurant, but some rooms are available to a few lucky guests. In the restaurant, skilled chefs serve up delicious cuisine for residents and non-residents alike. They’ll often use locally sourced Scottish ingredients and many hold AA rosettes or even Michelin stars, making them immensely popular places to eat. Booking is recommended!
What can I expect at a restaurant with rooms?
- Comfortable accommodation, usually including breakfast.
- A restaurant that is also open to non-residents.
- Food provided at lunchtime and in the evening.