Why choose self-catering?
Self-catering accommodation options in Scotland provide so much more than simply a place to rest your head – where you choose to stay can shape your entire holiday experience.
You'll also be free to decide what, when and where you eat, relax in your own private space, and enjoy a flexible holiday where you're the boss!
Where can I stay?
Scotland's vibrant cities, historic towns, stunning islands, country villages and delightful hamlets are all home to self-catering accommodation, meaning that you really are spoilt for choice. And you should be - you're on holiday!
Here is just a small taste of the self-catering options you can choose from:
- Forest cabins with wood-burning stoves and luxurious hot tubs.
- Historic castles with winding staircases and four poster beds.
- Holiday parks with a pool and activities for children.
- Serviced city apartments with top-of-the-range kitchens, perfect for rustling up delicious meals with your farmers' market purchases.
- A lighthouse keeper's cottage with a traditional range oven and stunning sea views.