Got your heart set on a Scottish holiday that’s just bursting with fascinating historic attractions, stunning panoramic views and thrilling activities to try, but not sure where to stay?
If you’re stuck for ideas on accommodation in Scotland then you’re in the right place – we can help you consider your options, narrow down your search and work out if you’re destined for a self catering holiday or a hotel break in Scotland.
Here’s a quiz to get you thinking about what you’d like, just answer the questions and follow the arrows to see which is for you.
Discover Fantastic Hotels and Self-Catering Accommodation
- 17 Dog-friendly Hotels to Book in Scotland
- 10 Amazing Eco-Friendly Hotels in Scotland
- 18 Hotels with Good Food & Drink in Scotland
- Special Self-Catering Spots in Scotland
- 6 Ideas for a Self-Catering Holiday
- 16 Sea-View Coastal Beach Cottages in Scotland
If you’re looking for recommendations from fellow holidaymakers, why not join the conversation over on Scotland’s Community?