• Magnificent Victorian buildings and a total of 76 holiday properties
• Great facilities: Tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and exercise room, internet and WiFi
• Breathtaking scenery of the surrounding Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
• Fantastic fishing facilities on site and nearby
• Great for history with a number of nearby castles and historic sites to visit
• Wonderful walks with great views and wildlife
Like something out of a fairytale, the turrets of Tigh Mor Trossachs make the place look like nothing so much as an enchanted castle – which, in a sense, it is. As you approach Tigh Mor, driving through the little village of Brig O' Turk, you'll start to feel the magic building.
Tigh Mor itself is jaw-dropping; but the setting is no less impressive. The view out over Loch Achray towards the small but perfectly formed mountain of Ben A'an will leave you in no doubt as to where you are.
Wild and untamed the Trossachs may be; but in no sense will you be roughing it. The properties are beautifully furnished and well equipped, while communal on-site facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, a games room, and even your own private fishing pond.
Queen Victoria found Tigh Mor much to her liking. So, reputedly, did the Beatles. And now, so can you.
Tigh Mor Trossachs' sixteen holiday cottages are an addition to the original building – but you wouldn't know it, so seamlessly do they fit with the overall ambience of this fairy tale Scottish