Dernière mise à jour : 19:48 17/02/2018
Rapport complet sur les conditions de neige
All slopes from the summit to the car park are complete with an excellent cover of soft powder snow. Superb skiing on the groomed, large rolling drifts off it.
Quel temps fait-il ?
Moderate wind with occasional heavy snow showers.
Sunday 18th Feb: Light SE wind. A dry but overcast day with some mist patches.
Etat de l'ascenseur
- Access ChairliftExpected to Open
- Beginners TowExpected to Open
- Cliffhanger ChairliftExpected to Open
- Coire Pollach TowExpected to Open
- Main Basin T-Bar TowExpected to Open
- Plateau PomaExpected to Open
- Rannoch Button TowExpected to Open
- The Wall T-BarExpected to Open
Etat du parcours
- Très difficile
- Plateau RunExpected to Open
- The Low RoadExpected to Open
- Access ReturnExpected to Open
- Mugs AlleyExpected to Open
- Bunny RunExpected to Open
- The High RoadExpected to Open
- ThrombosisExpected to Open
- CanyonExpected to Open
- The WallExpected to Open
- Wall CrossoverExpected to Open
- Etive GladesExpected to Open
- Happy ValleyExpected to Open
- Main BasinExpected to Open
- Rannoch GladesExpected to Open
- Spring RunExpected to Open
- Fly PaperClosed
- Beginners RunExpected to Open
- Rankins ReturnExpected to Open
- Coire Pollach RunExpected to Open
- Sledging AreaExpected to Open
- Old Mugs AlleyExpected to Open
Freshies day expected tomorrow.....