Welcome to 28 Finlay Terrace. Holiday in a comfortable, recently refurbished semi-detached house situated in a quiet location in Pitlochry close to both the town centre and Moulin.
Holiday in a comfortable, recently refurbished semi-detached house situated in a quiet location in Pitlochry close to both the town centre and Moulin. The house has excellent views across to Ben Vrackie and the surrounding hills and is only a short walk to the shops and other facilities including the railway station. Ideal for cycling, walking, golfing, touring and fishing, or just enjoying local facilities such as the Pitlochry Festival Theatre, the salmon ladder at Pitlochry Dam and the whisky distilleries.
With the town centre and the renowned Moulin Hotel both just a 10 minute walk away, the location is close enough to all amenities for easy access, but far enough away to avoid the crowds.
Local walks, mountain bike trails and road bike routes can all be accessed directly from the front door, no need to take the car. The double shed can easily accommodate your outdoor gear, be it bikes, walking gear or even kayaks.
• 2 double bedrooms
• Large, quiet back garden
• Decked area and patio with great views across to Ben Vrackie and the surrounding hills
• Available for weekly and weekend rental
The property is on 2 floors, has gas central heating [combi boiler] and comprises:
• Lounge Area: With Free Sat TV, gas fire and patio door accessing the decking with views out over the countryside.
• Kitchen: With electric ceramic oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer washing machine and dishwasher.
• Dining Room: With extending dining table and 4-6 chairs, sideboard and storage cupboard
• Bedroom1: With double bed, dressing table and large double wardrobe
• Bedroom 2: Double bed, TV with FreeSat,
• Bathroom: With bath/shower, WC and wash basin.
All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included.
Large enclosed garden to the rear with decked area and patio enjoying stunning rural views, and large 16’x8’ shed suitbale for storing bikes, kayaks, walking gear etc.
Drawing upon influences from the 1950’s, when the property was built, the colours, patterns and furniture have all been carefully selected to give a modern interpretation of this period.
We offer flexible arrival/departure days and short breaks. Our minimum stay is usually 3 nights (from £180) but this is flexible according to availability. Please contact us to check availability and weekly tariffs.
|Finlay Terrace||£420 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.