Alpine View - a cosy Aviemore house
A cosy holiday home with everything you need for a memorable holiday in Aviemore.
Aviemore House is a warm, cosy home away from home and the location ensures you can enjoy everything in Aviemore and the surrounding areas. Freshly decorated throughout, the living space is open plan, lovely for spending quality time together. The lounge area boasts views of Craigellachie from the comfort of luxurious sofas. The kitchen and dining areas are well equipped for family dining and include a high chair and children’s cutlery/bowls/plates/tumblers.
A utility room with washer/drier is conveniently at the front door; perfect for changing muddy gear after a day of fun.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, a fresh and inviting en-suite master bedroom, a comfortable twin room and kids will love the fun bunk beds in their very own room complete with colourful bean bags, books and retro arcade games. A sparkling family bathroom completes the upstairs.
The house enjoys sunlight all afternoon and the garden is enclosed for the safety of your children.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin Bedroom
- Bunk Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- WC downstairs
Aviemore House is available for your enjoyment for week long stays (Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday), or weekend/midweek breaks (Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday).
We are delighted to welcome you to Aviemore House at 4pm. Departure is required at 10am on your departure day. A £100 Breakage/Damage refundable deposit is required before arrival and is refunded 7 days after departure.
- Children Welcome; Aviemore House is family focused and includes a retro arcade machine with assorted games, a fantastic selection of children’s books, games and DVDs and a cot, high chair and potty to accommodate younger guests.
- Large enclosed rear garden.
- Short walk to a wide selection of restaurants, pubs, shops and Aviemore railway station.
- Workstation area with desktop PC and monitor providing access to internet and emails.
- Tasteful styling throughout.
- Pets aren’t allowed in the property, we hope this benefits those with a pet allergy.
Included in your stay:
- Welcome gift
- Bed linen & fluffy towels
- Highland Soap Company toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi from fibre broadband
- Smart TV with blu ray player
- 100% green electricity from UK wind-farms and heating
- Salt, pepper and cooking oil
- Travel picnic bag, tin foil, cling film and reusable containers; ideal for hassle free picnics
- Toilet rolls, kitchen roll and eco-cleaning products
- Parking for 1 car outside the house
- Visit Scotland Welcome Scheme Information
- 24 hour help service
Aviemore House is a modern new build property. The property ground floor is level and accessible, however all bedrooms are located upstairs.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.