Gorgeous Spacious Traditional Apartment in Central Edinburgh - free on-street parking
Short stay two-bedroom apartment near Edinburgh city centre (1.5 miles from Princes St). Fully serviced including all bills, linen, towels, cleaning, FREE WiFi, Netflix, and parking.
Not suitable for long term lets!!!
Please note prices normally start from £89.00** per night Sunday to Thursday and £129.00 Friday and Saturday, rising to £300 per night during the festival and Hogmanay, and depends on the number of people and length of stay. Prices also change from season to season.
** There is a one-off cleaning & laundry company fee of £65 so it makes sense to stay longer to make greater savings. We also price match so if you find a cheaper deal, we'll match it and give you an early check-in or a late checkout.
- People relocating
- Parents visiting students
- Weekend visitors and tourists
- Contractors on short term contractors - Etc.
Why Choose Us?
- Amazing 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment from just £89.00** per night, suitable from 1 person up to 8 people.
- Fully furnished apartment with fully equipped kitchen - washing machine/dryer, fridge freezer, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee Machine and Pods, and microwave, dishwasher. All the essential items for a self-catering holiday e.g. glasses, plates, pots, pans etc.
- If you want to raid the fridge late at night, that’s ok – and you won’t get a nasty mini-bar bill at the end of the stay. Children can sometimes be fussy eaters, so if you have what they like to eat or drink on hand in the apartments you can avoid potentially difficult meals in restaurants.
- Comfortable and spacious living/dining area with dining table and 8 chairs, large HD flat-screen TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and unlimited fast Virgin WiFi, all designed to allow you to wind down in the evening, or keep the kids busy for a while.
- A mixture of Super King Size, King Size, Double, and Single beds, depending on the apartment, with premium linen and towels provided. TV Lounge with Sofa Bed in apartments.
- The ideal alternative to just a basic Hotel Room and bathroom. This is your own home from home. Cook, order food in, space to relax or work.
- Excellent value for money. A lot more space than a hotel room and if you’re a family or a group of work colleagues you'll be able to socialise in the same apartment rather than returning to your own hotel rooms.
- Free city centre on-street parking.
- Located within walking distance of Leith Walk, and the OMNi Centre, with its VUE multi-screen cinema, multiple bars and restaurants. This is a safe area to walk around at night. Many shops and restaurants are located on Elm Row and Leith Walk catering for all tastes.
- Just a short bus journey to the East End of Princes Street, near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile. Very near to all the main bus stops to get you around the city.
- Restaurants and bars, theatres and city centre shopping all within a short walk. Short drive to many local company HQs and Business Parks. Close to most attractions with award-winning transport links.
- amazing apartments has apartments in various locations near Edinburgh city centre. Our apartments are all centrally located, a home away from home.
- Bath towel, hand towel, and face cloth provided for each guest, Bedding provided, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Clothes horse.
- Other things to note: This is a quiet residential area and parties or loud music in the apartment are not allowed. Please respect the other residents.
The apartment is on the second floor and unfortunately it does not have any disabled access.