Welcome to Ardlarach House. A stunning 5 star property situated on the peaceful Island of Luing, only 16 miles from Oban. Luing is only a 5min ferry trip from Cuan on Isle of Seil, and offers easy access to experience island life.
Luxurious STB 5 star Ardlarach Lodge, situated in one of the most stunning positions in Scotland looking down the Sound of Luing and westward to the beautiful Isles of Scarba and Lunga. Only 2 ½ hours from Glasgow airport, and ½ hour south of Oban, it makes it one of the most accessible Island’s on the west coast and the ferry runs every half hour, which is very civilised !. The Lodge which was the former head shepherds house and Lodge to the farmhouse has had a total make over. It is situated on a busy working farm but with no loss to the peaceful tranquillity that is offered on this most beautiful Island.
• Sleeps 7 + 1
• Master bedroom has an ensuite shower room
• Family Bathroom and separate wet room ( wheel chair friendly )
• Open Plan living including large porch
• Under floor heating throughout down stairs and with oak floors and rustic tiles
• 32” TV with sky + free WiFi
• 2 X IPhone/pods stations
• Multi Burning stove in sitting room.
• Boat Mooring available
• Good mackerel and deep sea fishing, Darrow’s ( mackerel lines) available
• Stalking available within season on request
|Ardlarach Lodge||£900 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.