New to the holiday letting market early summer 2021, Arivean Cottage is a beautifully refurbished 2 bedroom detached cottage steps from the Goil Inn. Within minutes you can be on the shores of Loch Goil or up on the hills enjoying the views from one of the marked walking trails.
The owners refurbished and extended the cottage to create a holiday home that would make a comfortable and cosy space to enjoy Lochgoilhead and area. Relax at the cottage while making the most of it’s village centre location. Partial loch and mountains views from the lounge and kitchen over the Goil Inn car park.
Off-road parking for one car. Arivean is suited to guests with limited mobility.
Bedrooms and shower room
- Bedrooms: Double and Twin both with storage space.
- Spacious shower cabinet
- Entry porch for boot and coat storage
- Open (as in not enclosed) garden area with a patio seating area to the rear
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen
- Wood burning stove – 1st set of logs & kindling included
- TV – FreeSat
- Kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, fridge and small freezer, cafetiere.
- No washing machine. Self service laundry adjacent to Costcutter 1 mile away.
- Hot water on demand
- No smoking
- Electric wall panel on/off convector heaters throughout.
- Linen and towels included
- There is no cot or high chair in the cottage.
- First aid kit, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Back garden patio with a bistro set table and chairs.
- BBQ – the owners ask that you do not use a BBQ as the cottage is timber.
- Starter pack: Black bin bags, toilet rolls, hand soap, cleaning sponge and clothes
Transport and Parking
No Pets Allowed
|Arivean Cottage||£773 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.