- Self Catering
- By Dunkeld
Self catering cottages, farmhouses, sporting estate, with a longer stay residence, all set in beautiful Perthshire, near Pitlochry
Balnamuir Farmhouse Balnamuir farmhouse sits in the heart of the estate with views over open farmland.
The farmhouse which sleeps eight is on two levels and comprises the following:-
- One twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom.
- Living room with open fire and colour television with free to view satellite
- Fully equipped family kitchen and dining area with electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and an upright fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and separate toilet.
- Paved patio area opening off the kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms and one twin-bedded room with adjacent bathroom.
- Separate shower room with toilet and basin. Additional Facilities and Information
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by electric night storage and convector heaters.
- DVD and CD player
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April - October.
- A daily service can be provided at a cost of £60.00 per day.
- Parking up to four cars
- Tesco and Asda operate a home delivery service. If you want to order groceries for delivery during your stay, the full postal address is Balnamuir Farmhouse, Strathtay, Pitlochry PH9 0PZ
- Arrival and departure
Balnamuir farmhouse is let from Sunday to Sunday for 7 day lets.
On your day of arrival, the farmhouse will be ready from 4pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the farmhouse between lets.