Traditional first floor apartment with exciting design features including roof sun deck with stunning sea views. Open plan living dining kitchen and contemporary bathrooms. Centrally located just a few yards from Elie beach.
Our most exciting property yet. Currently undergoing full renovation to the highest standard, available to book from 30th July 2016.
Traditional first floor apartment with exciting design features including roof sun deck with stunning sea views. Open plan living dining kitchen and contemporary bathrooms. Centrally located just a few yards from the beach with high ceilings and generous living accommodation at over 1,100 sq ft (102 sq m).
There is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the apartment.
- Private front door access with vestibule and utility area leading to a spacious welcoming hall.
- Two good sized double bedrooms, plus 1 generous Twin Bedroom
- Bedroom 1 is a large a sunny double room the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either a Double or two single beds.
- Bedroom 2 is also a bright and sunny double room the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either a Double or two single beds. Bedroom 2 benefits from an en suite shower/ toilet.
- Bedroom 3 is light and sunny with Twin Beds.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD and Hifi
- Kitchen and dining area with seating for 6. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Lovely high ceilings and wood floors throughout, all with underfloor heating.
- Floating staircase leading to Attic Cinema Room, with 46" TV, surround sound, seating for 6 people and drinks fridge.
- Large roof terrace with the most spectacular panoramic views across of Elie, Firth of Forth and beyond. BBQ, Dining for 6 and secluded seating area.
|4 Bank Street||£695 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.