Well equipped first floor luxury flat with balcony, one public room, two twin bedrooms, fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and microwave, bathroom with electric shower. Magnificent views of Cumbrae and Arran Hills.
Luxury first floor flat in a modern development situated at the beach in the village of Fairlie near Largs. Price guide from £350 - £450 per week.
· Comfortable well appointed lounge with large picture window overlooking the bay.
· Wide screen TV and music centre
· Two twin bedrooms
· Balcony accessed from lounge through sliding windows
· Well equipped kitchen adjoining lounge
· Bathroom with electric shower over the bath
· Generous cupboard accommodation
· Linen and towels provided
· Private road with adjacent private parking
· Access to beach
· Safe facilities for launching dinghies or sail boards or other water sports
· Safe area for children’s play
· Ferry from Wemyss Bay (10mls) to Rothesay and Bute
· Mount Stuart, home of Lord Bute
· Sails up Kyles of Bute
· Ferry from Ardrossan to Arran – Brodick Castle
· Championship Golf Courses at Turnberry, Troon and Prestwick
· Burns Cottage Ayr
Bayview` Fairlie provides an ideal location from which to visit many features of local and national interest:
· The town of Largs
· Largs Marina
· Kelburn Country Park
· Largs Golf Course – 18 hole course
· Vikingar Centre – visitor centre, sports facilities and cinema
· Ferry to Cumbrae – walking and cycling
· Excellent walks along the sea front
· The `Pencil` Monument
· Children’s play park
|1st Floor Luxury Flat||£350 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.