Bed & Breakfast The Green Cruachan is located in Stoer, 8 miles North of Lochinver directly located on the populair tourist route, The North Coast 500. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and our breakfast is completely vegetarian.
The Green Cruachan is located in a quiet and rural environment, but nevertheless, the capital of the Highlands (Inverness), can be reached in 2.5 hours.
Our guesthouse, a former manse, is now a comfortable four-bedroom guesthouse and is Dog Friendly. Each room is individual, and has been tastefully refurbished to reflect the Scottish style. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, and have the usual facilities, like coffee and tea, free WiFi in all the rooms and a television. Our breakfast is completely vegetarian and is served as a buffet with the best local produce available.
A maximum of two people can sleep in our rooms and we accommodate guests older than 18. We have a cosy residents lounge with a fireplace, where you can relax after a lovely walk or drive along the North Coast 500.
- Our check in time is between 4pm and 7pm, outside these times we may not be there.
- You can have dinner at Kylesku Hotel (01971 502231) (20 miles | 45 minutes North of our B&B) or in Lochinver (7 miles | 20 minutes South of our B&B) at Peet's Restaurant (01571 844085) or Inver Lodge Hotel (01571 844496), but please bear in mind that making a reservation is required.
- We can provide you with crockery, cutlery and glasses if you wish to bring your own drinks and food, but please bear in mind that there is no kitchen available to prepare a hot meal.Fuel: - Make sure you have enough fuel when driving in The Highlands, coming from the South you can stop in Ullapool at Lochbroom Filling Station and when coming from the North, you can fill up at Scourie Filling Station. Also Lochinver has a fuel station.
- For all the filling stations along the NC500, take a look at our website: www.thegreencruachanstoer.com/north-coast-500/fuel-stations
- If you are arriving on a motorbike, please be aware that we have no facilities to park your motorbike behind a secured fence.
- Our rooms are not suitable for drying wet motor suits and boots, so we ask you to hang them in our shed.
|DOUBLE ROOM "TWO"||£110 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|DOUBLE ROOM DELUXE "FOUR"||£132 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|TWIN ROOM "ONE"||£99 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|TWIN ROOM COMFORT "THREE"||£121 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.