A modern 3 bedroom townhouse in the heart of Lochgoilhead Village. Dogs Welcome.
A modern 3 bedroom townhouse in the heart of Lochgoilhead village. Dog welcome.Ben Arthur Place 6
Steps away from the shores of Loch Goil, this modern and beautifully presented property is available as a holiday home from 2021. A comfortable base to enjoy time with family and friends and discover what makes Lochgoilhead and area a much loved and popular holiday choice. Round the corner from The Goil Inn which has a loch view patio, restaurant and bar area - pet friendly.
- Patio furniture on the grassy area to the front is the place to sit and watch the comings-and-going in the village.
- Off-road parking for 1 car to the rear. There is entry to the property from the parking.
- The front door leads to a vestibule before entering the hallway.
- Double bedroom - standard double bed, 3 chests of drawers, TV.
- Twin bedroom - clothes cupboard and chest of drawers, TV.
- Spacious shower and WC.
- Utility room with washer & tumble dryer.
- Porch with space for outdoor boots etc. leading to the back door for the parking area.
- Spacious lounge, seating for 6, bay window offering partial loch views and mountain views.
- TV with FreeSat, DVD plus a DVD library.
- Modern kitchen with fridge, 3 drawer freezer, electric hob, oven, toaster, microwave, Coffee machine: Swan espresso and milk foamer. You need loose, ground, espresso coffee (not pods).
- Twin bedroom - chest of drawers.
- Family bathroom & WC. The bath has a hand held shower attachment.
Bedrooms and bathrooms - quick look
- Ground floor - King sized double and twin, shower room & WC
- 1st floor - Twin bedded room, family bathroom & WC
- 2 of the 3 bedrooms a TV with FreeSat
- Partial loch view from the lounge
- Electric heating throughout - Pre-set thermostats in each room
- Washer and dryer
- All the utensils you will need
- Travel cot and high chair – bring your own cot linen
- FreeSat TV, DVD player
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Energy included
- Iron and ironing board
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilet plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Parking – off-road parking for 1 car to the rear of the property. Extra parking nearby in the village car park.
- No smoking property
Maximum of 2 dogs welcome. We ask that your dog is not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture. Let us know at time of booking if you are bringing your dog. £30 per pet charge.
Transport and Parking
|Ben Arthur Place 6||£670 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.