CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE.
We are well into this pandemic. The only thing for certain is, nothing is for certain. I have personally booked my own short breaks and holidays for later in 2021. I did so knowing that the local rules may change, but also with the view that things will get better. It fair lifts the spirits to have something to look forward to. In that light we take your booking in good faith that the lockdown restrictions will have been lifted and visitors are welcome. In the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
I always travel with insurance. You have the option of taking
. This will cover you in the event of illness and other causes as explained in their cover. If you are planning well in advance, or booking a high value holiday, we recommend you consider this.
1 bedroom ● Sleep 2 ● Wi-Fi ● No pets
WELCOME TO BEN ARTHUR PLACE 9
Within Lochgoilhead village, just steps away from the shores of Loch Goil, there are a number of modern apartments and town houses. Ben Arthur Place No. 9 is one of the front facing properties. Ground floor modern townhouse in the heart of Lochgoilhead village. 5 steps to the entrance. An excellent value-for-money option for a single traveller, a couple or two friends looking for a base to explore the area. Steps away from the shores of Loch Goil and the pubs and restaurants in the village.
Off-road parking for 1 car to the rear of the property.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
Bedrooms: Twin beds
There is a good sized modern shower
- Wi-Fi - the property has it's own secure Wi-Fi hub
- Partial loch view from the lounge
- Lounge with a remote controlled electric fire
- Kitchen - electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Table for 2 in the kitchen
- All the utensils you will need
- FreeView TV
Books, games and a selection of DVD's
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Travel cot - please bring your own cot llinen
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Iron and ironing board
- Starter pack: Black reguge bag, cleaning sponge and cloth, toilet roll
- Sorry - no pets allowed
Loch Goil Trails - FREE Local Walking Guide
- Finding Ben Arthur Place 9: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile away, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone. Not staying with us? You can order a copy for £7 (UK postage) Order your copy HERE.