Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, our lodges provide the ideal place to relax and rejuvenate while being able to enjoy all that Perthshire has to offer. Our deluxe lodges and Signature lodges offer the luxury of private outdoor hot tubs!
BLAIRGOWRIE HOLIDAY PARK LODGES
Our lodges offer excellent accommodation for families and groups of up to eight. Our Deluxe and Signature models come with a secluded outdoor hot tub. Whatever the weather, the lodges at Blairgowrie are an ideal base for a Summer vacation, a Spring or Autumn short break or a cosy, relaxing haven to escape to in Winter. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds the lodges are fully heated and double-glazed offering real home comfort all year round. All of the holiday homes have spacious, open-plan designs with patio doors leading to attractive timber verandas overlooking the park. They are equipped to four-star and five-star quality and, to enhance your holiday experience, some also come complete with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, DVD player and freeview channels.
Blairgowrie Holiday Park is a friendly, family-run park set in beautifully landscaped, terraced gardens on the Northern outskirts of the town. Sheltered by hills and woodlands, the park is a real sun-trap and offers a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere for our guests, but yet only a short walk to the lively town centre with its great variety of restaurants, bars and shops.
For all our current special offers please visit us online at www.woodleisure.co.uk
Read the latest updates and developments on our blog
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA
- Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 40 minute drive away from Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
- Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, - Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Fishing - Salomon and Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also trout fishing on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
- The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.The Route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie
- Blairgowrie Town Centre is onyl a 10-15 minute walk from the park.
- Children's two outdoor play areas on the park.
- Perth and Dundee are only a short drive away.
Open all year (including Christmas & New Year)
HOLIDAY HOME SALES
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own holiday home? At Blairgowrie we can make your dreams come true with both caravans and lodges available for sale. Please call us on 01250 878123 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Visit Our Sister Holiday Parks
- Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeenshire
- Campsie Glen Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
- Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
- Callander Woods Holiday Park, Stirlingshire
HOW TO BOOK
- Book online at www.woodleisure.co.uk
- Call us daily between 9am and 6pm in the Summer or 9am and 5pm in the Winter on 01250 878123.
Follow us on Instagram @ WoodLeisure
Transport and Parking
Health & Wellbeing
Outdoor Play Area
|Firs 3 bedroom Pine Lodge||£445 Per unit per week|
|Larches 4 bedroom Pine Lodge with Hot Tub||£665 Per unit per week|
|Rowans 2 bedroom Pine Lodge||£345 Per unit per week|
|Rowans Deluxe 2 Bedroom Lodge with Hot Tub||£555 Per unit per week|
|The Firs Deluxe 3 bedroom lodge with Hot Tub||£629 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.