Superb two, three and four bedroom timber Lodges with beautiful pine interior..
BLAIRGOWRIE HOLIDAY PARK LODGES
Our pine lodges offer excellent accommodation for families and groups of up to eight. Our Deluxe models come with outdoor hot tubs. Whatever the weather, the Pine Lodges at Blairgowrie are an ideal base for a summer vacation a spring or autumn short break or a cosy, relaxing haven to escape to in winter. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds the lodges are fully heated and double-glazed offering real home comfort all year round. All of the holiday homes have spacious, open-plan designs with patio doors leading to attractive timber verandas overlooking the park. All are equipped to "four-star" quality and, to enhance your holiday experience, some are also equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, DVD player and free view channels.
Blairgowrie Holiday Park is a friendly, family-run park set in beautifully landscaped, terraced gardens on the northern outskirts of the town. Sheltered by hills and woodlands, the park is a real sun-trap and offers a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere for our guests, but yet only a short walk to the lively town centre with its great variety of restaurants, bars and shops.
For all our current special offers visit us online at www.holiday-parks.co.uk
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA
- Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 40 minute drive away from Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
- Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, - Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Fishing - Salomon and Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also trout fishing on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
- The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.The Route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie
- Blairgowrie Town Centre is onyl a 10-15 minute walk from the park.
- Children's outdoor play area now open on the park.
- Perth and Dundee are only a short drive away.
Open all year (including Christmas & New Year)
HOLIDAY HOME SALES
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own holiday home? At Blairgowrie we can make your dreams come true with both caravans and lodges available for sale. Please call us on 01250 876666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
VISIT OUR SISTER HOLIDAY PARKS
- Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
- Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeen
- Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, Perthshire
- Balgair Castle Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
HOW TO BOOK
- Call us daily between 9am and 5pm on 01250 876666
- Book online at www.holiday-parks.co.uk
|Firs 3 bedroom Pine Lodge||£435 Per unit per week|
|Larches 4 bedroom Pine Lodge||£649 Per unit per week|
|Rowans 2 bedroom Pine Lodge||£345 Per unit per week|
|Rowans Deluxe Skyline 2 Bedroom Lodge||£539 Per unit per week|
|The Firs Deluxe 3 bedroom pinelodge||£615 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.