Bracadale is a small, friendly B &B on the banks of the River Moriston and on the edge of the hamlet of Invermoriston on Loch Ness. Ideal for touring Loch Ness and Skye area and ideally placed for people walking or cycling The Great Glen Way.
Bracadale is a small, friendly bed and breakfast situated on the edge of the hamlet of Invermoriston on the main road heading to Kyle of Lochalsh and Skye. It is ideally placed for holidaymakers wishing to explore the Loch Ness area with its many attractions but also well placed for those walking or cycling The Great Glen Way. The local hotel The Glenmoriston Arms provides excellent evening meals for those wishing a short stroll while Fort Augustus is only 6 miles away and has further choice of eating places. Guests can expect a comfortable night's sleep in tranquil surroundings and can enjoy views over the River Moriston that borders the garden.
- Twin room with en-suite facilites.
- Family room, en-suite facilities with a king size and two single beds.
- Both bedrooms are equipped with a television, fridge, hair dryer and tea/coffee making facilities
- Drying room and cycle storage.
- Large driveway with ample parking space.
- A comfortable lounge where guests are welcome to relax or watch television.
- WiFi Internet available throughout the house, free of charge.
- Guests also have a large seated garden area with access to the river.
Guests are offered a choice with our breakfast menu and we cater for different dietary needs whenever possible. Packed lunches can be provided on request at a charge of £5 each. Full details can be seen on our website.
Transport and Parking
|family room en-suite||£32 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|twin room en-suite||£32 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.