Just 10 minutes by bus to the centre. Free Parking and free WiFi available. All rooms have private en-suite facilities with showers. For further details and all our discounted offers go to our website www.braelodge.com
Hello! and welcome,
You can find us in a lovely green belt area of Edinburgh called Liberton just 15 minutes south, by local transport, to the centre the city.
Travelling to the centre is very easy because we are situated on three bus routes and are approximately 2½ miles away from the city centre. If you are travelling to us by car or motorbike we have private free off-street parking. And we provide you with your own front door key, so there is all day access.
Breakfast is freshly cooked for you and is a traditionally Scottish one, which includes Haggis!
All our rooms have private en-suite facilities with showers. Towels and soap are provided for you. Rooms have adjustable central heating radiators and all windows are fully double glazed. A tray is provided with tea/coffee making facilities and some complimentary homemade treats. Each room has a digital TV with Freeview and there is a hairdryer provided. An Iron and ironing board in available on request. We also provide free Wi-Fi in your room
A Brae Lodge welcome pack in the room has local information about dining in the area and how to use the local buses plus there is some history about the area. General tourist information leaflets are available in the hall.
The accommodation has beautiful views from some bedrooms towards landmarks such as Arthur's Seat, The Edinburgh Royal Observatory. The Braid Hills and The Hermitage of Braid are just two minutes from here with beautiful scenery and lovely country walks.
Nearby attractions are Rosslyn Chapel, and Craigmillar Castle and Gilmerton Cove. Edinburgh is a University City and we are just 300 metres from the Edinburgh University campus of Kings Buildings and 2 minutes bus journey to the University central campus in Bristo Square.
Organisation's terms and conditions
**Please phone directly to book**
1. Bookings are finalised only after we, the Brae Lodge, have full credit/debit card details.
2. The balance of the booking is payable on arrival.
3. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. We reserve the right to amendment bookings.
5. Sorry, can only except card or cash for settling the room booking.
6. Check out is by 10am Weekdays and 10:30am Weekends.
7. A check in time must be agreed before arrival, for a time between 3pm and 6pm.
8. Sorry, we do not allow pets.
9. No responsibility is taken for loss or damage to vehicles parked in the car park.
First we strongly advise you to take out Travel Insurance for cancellation and other unexpected events.
* We reserve the right to amend the cancellation policy at any time.
* A cancellation request is for the full term of the booking.
* All cancellation notices must be in writing or via e-mail.
* Bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival will be charged the full booking cost, if the room(s) are not re-sold.
* Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will be charged a one nights stay, if the room(s) are not re-sold.
* Deposits if given are non-refundable.
How to get here:-
Take the A720 City Bypass using the directions for South & East Edinburgh. Take the A701 (Straiton) turn-off. Head for Edinburgh City centre on A701. The Brae lodge is 1.5 miles further down the A701.
From the nearest information centre:- Go to the North Bridge road and at the third bus stop on the opposite side of the road. Take LRT bus numbers 37 or 7. Brae Lodge is 2.5 miles from city centre.
Getting there by railway:- From Waverley Station - Go to the North Bridge road and at the third bus stop. Take LRT bus numbers 37 or 7 going in the direction away from Princes Street. Brae Lodge is 2.5 miles from city centre.
Getting there by aeroplane:- From Edinburgh Airport - By car/Taxi; follow A8 for Edinburgh. Take A720 Bypass signposted for South & East Edinburgh. Continue for approx. 6 miles then take A701 (Straiton) turn-off. Head for Edinburgh City centre on A701. 1.5 miles on A701 is Brae Lodge.
|Room 1 Twin with en Suite with Shower||£75 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Room 2 SuperKing Double En-suite with shower||£75 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Room 3 Family Room with En Suite Shower||£141 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Treble Occupancy - Room 3 Family Room with En Suit||£108 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Room 4 Double with En Suite Shower||£75 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Room 5 Double with En Suite Shower||£75 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Room 6 Triple Room with En Suite Shower||£99 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Double Occupancy - Room 6 Triple Room with En Suit||£94 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.