Broomie Knowe Cottage
Welcome to Broomie Knowe Cottage, a delightful, fully refurbished and modernised self catering cottage and adjacent chalet, set in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. Pets Welcome.
Completely renovated and modernised in 2010, the accommodation is all on one level and comprises::
- Sitting Room - a comfortably furnished and carpeted room in which to relax, fitted with multi fuel stove for which fuel is provided, two leather three-seater couches, TV with Freesat and DVD
- Kitchen/Dining Room - fully equipped with electric hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs and Karndean floor
- Double Bedroom - fully carpeted with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Shower Room - large shower enclosure with electric shower, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin and Karndean floor
Detached from the cottage, this brand new wooden chalet, built in 2010, has been constructed to a very high specification. It provides additional accommodation also on one level for 2 people:
- Bedroom - fully carpeted with twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Ensuite Shower Room - large shower enclosure with electric shower, wash basin, toilet, heated towel rail and Karndean floor.
- Parking: a large gravelled area to the front of the property
- Garden: fully enclosed and to the side and rear, mainly laid in grass
- Garden furniture and Barbecue: for eating out on sunnier Speyside days
- Shed: for storing bicycles, skis etc.
Booking and payment
If you would like to book now, then click on 'BOOK'. We use the website LovetoEscape to process our bookings so you can pay by credit or debit card. You also have the option to purchase cancellation insurance during the booking for peace of mind.
Transport and Parking
|Broomie Knowe Cottage||£300 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.