This lovely four bed roomed house provides high quality accommodation where you can relax and enjoy your surroundings. The views from the property are beautiful and each room overlooks hill and meadow.
The lounge has large windows to give a panoramic view of the valley. There is an abundance of flora and fauna in this rural landscape. Burnlee is ideally situated to enable you to explore Orkney, sitting centrally between the Royal Burgh of Kirkwall and the picturesque sea haven, Stromness. A short ten minute drive takes you to either town and we are centrally situated for exploring the main sites of interest. There is a village pub and a Post Office four miles 'down the road' and the property is a short one mile walk from the nearest fishing loch, Kirbister. The area is ideally situated for those who have an interest in walking, historical and archaeological sites, crafts, shorelines and wildlife.
The house has 4 bedrooms (one double, two twin and one single), a large bathroom, wet room, comfortable lounge with multi-fuel stove, spacious kitchen dining room, utility room and attractive entrance hallway all at ground floor level. The property has under-floor heating throughout with thermostatic control in every room. The accommodation is designed to give plenty space and facilities for 7 guests.
Burnlee has design features such as stone window sills and hearth, beautiful stone grey floor tiles with wool rugs, carefully planned lighting to give various effects, colour, décor and furnishings that make the house particularly attractive and original local artwork.
- Separate lounge with 2 large extremely comfy sofas, chairs, solid fuel stove, TV, DVD and CD/Hi-Fi.
- Fully fitted oak kitchen with high quality built in appliances including electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. A beautiful oak diningroom table and chairs to seat eight with an elegantly lit oak sideboard to hold quality table settings.
- Utility room with sink, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and additional storage facilities.
- Bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite including bath with overhead shower & shaver socket.
- Wetroom with sink, toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 1 with a double bed in oak and leather and two large built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds in oak and leather with two large built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds and bedroom furniture
- Bedroom 4 with one single bed in oak and bedroom furniture
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Large garden mainly laid to lawn with shrubs Outside seating.
- Ample private parking
Crisp bed linen and towels are provided. All heating, lighting and fuel costs are included in the tariffs shown.
We ask for no pets and no smoking in the house.
|Burnlee||£520 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.