In an elevated position Byron Cottage is ideal for a single traveller or couple looking for a quiet break, as well as artists, nature lovers and people looking to relax. One mile from Lochgoilhead village.
Sitting on the private driveway leading to Bowater Cottage, Byron Cottage is tucked away in an elevated position, screened by trees and bushes from the neighbouring houses. Off road parking for one car in front of the cottage. Just over a mile to Lochgoilhead Village, and less than a mile to the leisure, entertainment and dining options available at the Drimsynie Holiday Village. We are also close to Loch Goil Cruisers, for hiring a boat on Loch Goil, and their Boat House Cafe. The views are over the head of Loch Goil to Ben Donich. Bring your binoculars to enjoy the bird life in the trees as well as the red squirrels which are often seen in the garden. Don’t be surprised if you see a deer walking on the slope behind the cottage.
INTRODUCING BYRON COTTAGE
There are steps, with a hand rail, leading up to the entrance so a stay at Byron best suits guests with good mobility. Patio deck area to the front with table and chairs. The cottage is an unusual design with lots of windows giving an open and bright feel to the place. Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area plus a bedroom with en-suite shower.
The cottage sits on a slope within a grassy area. There is a hillside garden to the rear, with mature trees and bushes, but the main garden feature is the rockery area that the cottage sits upon.
You will see from the gallery pictures that this is a modern and contemporary refurbishment aimed at providing a truly comfortable base to relax and enjoy.Bedroom and shower room
- Double bedroom with wardrobe and wall mounted electric panel heater
- Walk in shower and WC
- Wi-Fi – BT Superfast Fibre with direct connection to the exchange
- Wall mounted electric panel heaters in the lounge, kitchen and bedroom – heating on demand. Electric heated towel rail in the shower room.
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, domestic fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, kettle
- Table for 2 in the lounge with a loch view
- All the utensils you will need
- 43″ wall-mounted FreeSat TV
- Towels & linen included
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Selection of books & games
- Parking by the cottage
- USB charging points in the bedroom
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilet plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Private Water Supply provided by the Drimsynie Estate Treatment Plant.
You are welcome to bring your dog. £30 pet charge. Add during the booking process.
2 small dogs may be considered as a special request.
The owner asks that you keep your dog on a lead when on the driveway. Usual pet rules apply – not on furniture or the bed. Thank you.
Transport and Parking
|Byron Cottage||£500 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.