Caberfeidh Log Cabin is situated in a lovely quiet location close to the River Spey in Aviemore. It is in ts own garden of mature pines and benefits from an elevated location.
This cosy 2 bedroom self-catering Log Cabin is within a 10 minute walk of the centre of the village and is a perfect base for exploring all that the Cairngorms National Park has to offer.
• One and a half storey solid Log Cabin constructed from wood blocks and pine finished throughout
• Accommodates 4 adults
• A double bedroom which is accessed by a spiral staircase with additional guest bed
• Bedroom with twin beds
• Large verandah and upstairs balcony
• Open plan kitchen/living area with breakfast bar
• Electric heaters throughout
• TV/dvd with free to air channels
• Kitchen with hob, combination microwave, cooker, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer box
• Shower room
• Linen provided
• Off-road parking at road level
• No smoking inside the cabin please
There are many shops, restaurants, activities and attractions within walking distance or a short drive from the Log Cabin.
The tariff is from £345 - £545 per week and £195 - £225 per weekend.(2 nights)
|Log Cabin||£345 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.