Caberfeidh Log Cabin is situated in a lovely quiet location close to the River Spey in Aviemore. It is in ts own garden of mature pines and benefits from an elevated location.
This cosy 2 bedroom self-catering Log Cabin is within a 10 minute walk of the centre of the village and is a perfect base for exploring all that the Cairngorms National Park has to offer.
• One and a half storey solid Log Cabin constructed from wood blocks and pine finished throughout
• Accommodates 4 adults
• A double bedroom which is accessed by a spiral staircase with additional guest bed
• Bedroom with twin beds
• Large verandah and upstairs balcony
• Open plan kitchen/living area with breakfast bar
• Electric heaters throughout
• TV/dvd with free to air channels
• Kitchen with hob, combination microwave, cooker, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer box
• Shower room
• Linen provided
• Off-road parking at road level
• No smoking inside the cabin please
There are many shops, restaurants, activities and attractions within walking distance or a short drive from the Log Cabin.
The tariff is from £350 - £560 per week and £200 - £220 per weekend.(2 nights)
Transport and Parking
Internet Banking Transfer
|Log Cabin||£350 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.