The warm and comfortable farmhouse at Eastpark is situated at the very heart of the famous WWT Caerlaverock nature reserve and commands superb views from its own observation tower across this and the adjacent National Nature Reserve.
Wild whooper swans roost just below the bedroom windows in the winter and a mile of screened approaches link the house to hides, observatories and towers from which the Solway's 30,000 barnacle geese and a wide variety of other wildlife can be secretly observed. The nearest village, Glencaple, is five miles from the centre and has both a shop and a hotel. The historic regional capital of Dumfries, nine miles away, has a wide range of shops, restaurants and pubs.
- 2 twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (Whooper Swan Room & Barnacle Goose Room)
- Family room with en-suite bathroom (double, single and 2 bunk beds,Wigeon Room)
- Double bedroom with wash basin and shared bathoom (Osprey Room)
- Family room with washbasin and shared bathroom (double and single beds, Natterjack Room)
- Private observatory with Badger feeding station and views over the Folly Pond
- Lounge with colour TV and Freeview
- Fully equipped kitchen with range cooker, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, Gaggia coffee maker
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Sheltered garden
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.