Castle Peroch, Kinnaird Castle Peroch is a quaint house with spectacular views down the Tay Valley. An outside paved patio area has been created to take full advantage of this.
The house which sleeps four/five is on two levels and comprises the following:-
- Lounge with dining area, open fire and colour television with a free to view satellite facility.
- Study with fold-down sofa bed.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Breakfasting area with table and bench-seating
- Separate toilet
- Paved patio area opening from kitchen
- One double bedroom and one twin-bedded room
- Spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by electric night storage and convector heaters.
- DVD and CD player
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April - October.
- A daily service is available at a cost of £40.00 per day
- Parking for two cars
- Tesco and Asda operate a home delivery service. If you want to order groceries for delivery during your stay, the full postal address is Castle Peroch, Kinnaird Estate, By Dunkeld, Perthshire, PH8 0LB
Arrival and departure
Castle Peroch is let from Saturday to Saturday for 7 day lets.
On your day of arrival, the house will be ready from 4pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the house between lets.