Self catering cottages, farmhouses, sporting estate, with a longer stay residence, all set in beautiful Perthshire, near Pitlochry
Self Catering Holiday & Fishing Cottage, River Tay, Kinnaird, Dunkeld, Perthshire, Scotland
Craignuisq Farmhouse looks down the Tay Valley from its elevated position. The views from the paved patio area and front lawn are spectacular.
The farmhouse which sleeps four/five is on two levels and comprises the following:-
- Lounge with open fire with colour television with free to view satellite.
- Large dining room (with open fire) opening off the kitchen
- Galley kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Small gun room opening off the lounge with a lockable gun cabinet.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier and separate toilet
- One double bedroom and one twin/double both with en-suite bathroom, Additional Facilities and Information
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by electric night storage and convector heaters.
- DVD and CD player
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April - October.
- Parking for two cars
Arrival and departure
Craignuisq farmhouse is let from Saturday to Saturday for 7 day lets.
On your day of arrival, the house will be ready from 4pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the house between lets.