Cumbrae View House
This newly renovated semi detached 3 bed, 2 bathroom property is suitable for 6 people. It is located close to the seafront in Largs with open views over Clyde Estuary. It has a private garden and off street parking. It is fully equipped and has Fibre Broadband facilities
o Sitting room, kitchen/diner (seats 6), one twin bedroom, one family bathroom ( bath+shower), utility room and porch.
o One twin bedroom, one double bedroom, toilet/ shower room.
o Off street parking in secure garden
o Rear patio with seating area, garden furniture,
o Storage available for prams/sports equipment in garage.
• Double glazed throughout with full gas central heating supplied from combi boiler.
• Fully equipped kitchen with full sized electric cooker, microwave, (middle sized) dishwasher, under counter fridge, cooking utensils.
• Utility: Washer/Dryer, Freezer, Pulley Airier, Ironing Board & Iron and Vacuum.
• Lounge : Leather recliner sofa and leather recliner armchair 40” Flat screen TV, DVD Player, Sky Freeview
• Bedrooms: Clock Radios, 32” Screen Freeview TVs in each bedroom.
• Travel cot, portable high chair and stair gates available for those with small children.
• Free 38MB Fibre Broadband with wireless internet access throughout the property.
Largs is a premier seaside resort in North Ayrshire, Scotland. The town offers wonderful views of the islands of Arran and Cumbrae, superb countryside and a variety of sports, including golf and sailing.
A good selection of restaurants, bars and shops are within walking distance to the house which is situated in Duffield Drive, at the South end of Largs.
Internet Banking Transfer
Transport and Parking
On Public Transport Route
|firstname.lastname@example.org||£500 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.