Dalantober is a bungalow which has stunning views over the Sound of Iona and is situated 300 metres from the ferry. This is a lovely bright house with most rooms facing the sea. During the spring we have corncrakes nesting in the field in front of the house. The house has recently been redecorated and furnished to provide an excellent holiday home. In particular the very effective oil-fired central heating system ensures that the house provides very comfortable accommodation regardless of the weather.
- The house comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms - 2 kingsize and 1 twin. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower. Additionally the family bathroom provides a bath and shower facilities. A baby's travel cot and high chair are available.
- The public areas consist of a lounge with TV and DVD player, dining room, a small sun lounge, fully equipped dining kitchen, including cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- An adjacent uitility room houses washer/dryer, hanging space for coats, jackets and a rack for shoes. Also a microwave.
- A separate large shed for bikes, golf equipment etc.
- The bungalow is surrounded by a enclosed garden which has a garden bench , picnic table and clothesline.
- Iona is a small Inner Hebridean island and is known for its tranquility and natural beauty.
- The house has magnificent sea views across to Mull. It is also in walking distance of the local village store and next door to the village hall.
- There are two hotels and one pub which are opened March to October.
- There is a golf course on the island maintained by the sheep!!!
- O2 mobile phones work well at the house.
Changeover day is Saturday. The house is available from 4pm and should be vacated by 10am.