Dalhousie Castle is located in Midlothian Scotland, near the town of Bonnyrigg, just 8 miles from Edinburgh’s city centre.The caste was the seat of the Earls of Dalhousie, the chieftains of Clan Ramsay.
Welcome to Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa, a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the banks of the River Esk.
Discover luxurious accommodation, award-winning fine dining, tempting treatments in the Aqueous Spa and even the ancient art of Falconry, all within this magnificent Castle estate.
Ideally located a short drive from Edinburgh, Dalhousie Castle is a beautiful venue for leisure breaks, conferences, city visits and weddings.
· Aqueous spa with indulgent bespoke beauty treatments
· 29 Luxury characterful bedrooms within the Castle
· 6 country house style bedrooms in our newly refurbished Castle Rocks
· 2 AA Rosette fine dining Dungeon Restaurant
· Orangery Brasserie offers informal dining overlooking the River Esk
· Perfect for Scottish banquets, private dining, celebrations and more
· Falconry within the Castle’s estate
· Dalhousie Castle and grounds are also available for your exclusive use