Derryfad Holiday Cottage
Derryfad self catering holiday cottage is set on a family croft in Arisaig on the road to the Isles.
Derryfad self catering holiday cottage is set on a family croft in Arisaig on the road to the Isles. The location is perfect either for a tranquil break taking in the stunning views of the islands of Eigg, Rum and Skye from the large picture window in the lounge or as a base for touring the beautiful west highlands of Scotland.
Our cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms. There is a large garden and plenty of parking.
There is a large open plan living and dining area with large picture window looking out to the crofts and islands of Eigg, Rum and Skye.
The cottage has:
- A fitted kitchen, fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, George Foreman grill, washing machine and fridge
- Three bedrooms; two doubles and one twin room
- Shower room which has recently been refurbished
- Oil cenral heating throughout and wi-fi access
- Sky television and an ipod docking station
- Large garden to the front of the property with a garden table and seats and washing lines at the back of the cottage
- Ample parking to the front of the property
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.