3 bedrooms ♦ Sleep 6+1 ♦ Wi-Fi ♦ Dog welcome ♦ Modern & contemporary
WELCOME TO DONICH COTTAGE
Donich Cottage is a semi-detached end terrace property on a quiet road in the village. Garden to the front with views over fields to the hills of the Argyll Forest Park. Enclosed garden and deck area to the rear. Donich Cottage has a modern and contemporary feel to it. Attention to detail and finish has ensured that this holiday home enjoys a high level of bookings and repeat visitors. The large flat screen TV and DVD player in the lounge and flat screen TV's in all the bedrooms are appreciated by the guests.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor - Single bed with pull out divan from underneath - sleep 2 - TV
- Bedroom 2: 1st Floor - Double bedroom - sleep 2 - TV
- Bedroom 3: 1st floor - Double bedroom with a single sofa bed made up suitable for a child - sleep 3 - TV
- Ground floor - Family bathroom with white three piece bathroom also has a Mira shower (over bath) with black glass splash back. Instant hot water.
- 1st floor - Shower / WC
- Lounge with 42" flat screen TV with Free Sat • DVD player, CD and radio
- Coal effect gas fire
- Dining room seats six
- Patio doors leading to the decked area with garden furniture
- Modern kitchen with high gloss black and lime units with glass splash backs • Gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, microwave
- Iron and ironing board
- Cot and high chair available on request
- All beds made up for your arrival
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
Dog welcomed. Please confirm at time of booking. £30 per stay.
Good housekeeping deposit – £100
We require a GHD from you representing your agreement to leave the property as found. The owner may claim for any loss or damage, extra cleaning costs, smoking in property or undeclared over-occupancy. You pay this by a pre-authorised debit or credit card by an online link before arrival. The pre-authorisation is automatically released 10 days after it was authorised.
- Finding Donich Cottage: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
- Find out more: Follow the links for Local Walks Places to Eat Activities Note: links open on a new tab