Family run Victorian villa guest house offering quality and value. Ground floor and first floor rooms with lovely wide staircase. Guest lounge and free wifi access. Quiet area, private car park, garden, good bus service to Old Town (10 minutes).
Each room is individually decorated and offers tea making facilities, hair dryers and digital TV/DVD
Comfortable residents' lounge and garden available for guests. Free wifi connection is available.
The guest house is adjacent to Prestonfield Golf Course with The Royal Commonwealth Swimming Pool nearby. The Old Town is just 10 minutes by bus.
Please call or email Dorstan House with arrival time if between 12-4pm.
- From all directions head for the Sheriffhall roundabout at the east end of the City Bypass (A720).
- Take Old Dalkeith Road exit signposted for City Centre (A7).
- After approx three miles you reach the Cameron Toll roundabout. Approach roundabout in right hand lane and follow lane marked 'Old Town' and take Old Town A7 exit (Dalkeith Road).
- Go through pedestrian crossing lights and first traffic lights.
- After passing local shops on left at next traffic lights turn right into Priestfield Road, and Dorstan House is 50m on left hand side.
- Our car park is to the side of the house and there is free on street car parking.
Transport and Parking
On Public Transport Route
No Pets Allowed
New Year/ Hogmanay
|Double Room En-Suite||£28 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room En-Suite||£27.50 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Large Suite (En-suite double bedroom with connecting twin bedroom with additional en-suite shower & washbasin)||£35 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room En-Suite||£50 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room Standard||£42.50 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Small Suite (En-suite double bedroom with connecting single bedroom with additional en-suite shower & washbasin)||£35 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Superior Double En-suite||£35 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room En-Suite||£35 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room Standard||£27.50 Per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.