Druim Mor, with 5 bedrooms, is our largest house. It is a modern, self catering house with spectacular views in a very nice area on the outskirts of Stornoway. Only 5 minutes' drive from the airport and 10 minutes to town.
Druim Mor is a well appointed large 5-bedroom bungalow. Its location provides unrivalled views over Stornoway, over the Minch towards the mountains on the mainland and also over to South Lochs, yet conveniently only 5 minutes to the airport and 8-10 minutes to town. The location provides our guest with spectacular views that they will remember.
- 5 bedrooms, two are very large, one en-suite.
- 2½ bathrooms
- Utlity Room
- Large living room with leather sofas for 10 people
- 9 beds in total, can sleep 10 but possibly 12 by prior by arrangement.
- Facilities including SuperFast fiber WiFi, tumble dryer, washing machine, fridge, freezer, TV (some satellite, in most bedrooms, large living room with satellite, ironing baord and iron, hair dyers, etc.,
- There is a small office area upstairs for those needing to stay in touch with work.
- Oil fired central heating. Laminate floors through (except stairs)
A car is recommended, but there is also a bus stop a 50m or so from the front gate. There is a shop about 1.5 Km away with a mini market and cafe. There are walks up to the lochs at higher ground and beaches within easy reach.
The ideal house for family holidays, re-unions with friends from abroad or the past, business staff breakaways, respite, hogmany etc. Winter or summer, Druim Mor provides the peace and tranquility.
|Druim Mor||£180 Per unit per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.