Druim Mor, with 5 bedrooms, is our largest house. It is a modern, self catering house with spectacular views in a very nice area on the outskirts of Stornoway. Only 5 minutes's drive from the airport and 10 minutes to town.
Druim Mor is a well appointed large 5-bedroom bungalow. Its location provides unrivalled views over Stornoway, over the Minch towards the mountains on the mainland and also over to South Lochs, yet conveniently only 5 minutes to the airport and 8-10 minutes to town. The location provides our guest with spectacular views that they will remember.
- 5 bedrooms, two are very large, one en-suite.
- 2½ bathrooms
- Utlity Room
- Large living room with leather sofas for 10 people
- 9 beds in total, but can sleep 12 or more by arrangement.
- Facilities including SuperFast BT Business WiFi, tumble dryer, washing machine, 3 fridges, TV (some satellite, in every bedroom, large living room with satellite, ironing baord and iron, hair dyers, etc.,
- There is a small office upstairs for those needing to stay in touch with work.
- Oil fired central heating. Laminate floors through (except stairs)
A car is recommended, but there is also a bus stop a 50m or so from the front gate. There is a shop about 1.5 Km away with a mini market and cafe. There are walks up to the lochs at higher ground and beaches within easy reach.
The ideal house for family holidays, re-unions with friends from abroad or the past, business staff breakaways, respite, hogmany etc. Winter or summer, Druim Mor provides the peace and tranquility.
|£180 Per unit per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.