Tranquil Bed and Breakfast with scenic views overlooking Dunnet Bay situated on the NC500. We offer luxury accommodation with an extensive breakfast menu using locally sourced fresh produce. In addition to the two in-house guest rooms, we offer two Garden Suites with kitchenette for those looking for more privacy.
Our accomodation is located overlooking Dunnet Bay and consists of two rooms in house, both with en suites and two newly built Garden Suites both King Beds , Lounge area and large Bathrooms and Kitchnetttes. these also have their own decking area and outdoor furniture.. All are decorated and furnished to a high standard.
The is a Hot tub and Lounge area outdoor. Robes and Slippers are provided.
We assure you a restful stay here at Dunnet Bay Escapes.... What's not to love from the spectacular views, the quiet, the dark skies, the bird life and not forgetting the 'fresh air'
- Ample Parking,
- Free Wifi
- Toiletries supplied
- SMART Television
- Silent fridges in rooms
- Bottled Water
- Freshly homemade breads daily
- Homemade baking
- Fresh Coffee
Extensive Breakfast Menu made from locally sourced products, catering for most dietary requirements.
Must Do / See When in the area
- Do the 'Above and Beyond Tour' to get a great insight of our beautiful County
- Visit the Dunnet Bay Gin Distillery - Tours availabe twice daily.
- Relax at the RSPB Hyde and see so much bird life.
- Take a drive or feeling energetic take a 5 mile walk upto Dunnet Head which is Britains most Northernly Point on British Mainland.
- A walk on our Glorious Dunnet Beach, 2 miles of sand and scenery
- Maybe go to Brough Harbour to see the Seals.
- Then onto John O'Groats to see the Puffins.
- Take a picnic lunch and enjoy the area
- Duncansby Stacks are a sight to behold.
- Call in for a tour of the Castle and Gardens of Mey- home to the late Queen Mother.
Finish your day with an evening meal in the newly refurbished Northen Sands. Perfect.
No pets allowed except for well behaved guide dogs.
Our rooms are on the 1st floor with stairs.
Accessible Parking Or Drop-off Point
Wheelchair access throughout
Wet room or level entry shower
Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
Health & Wellbeing
|Bakki Garden Suite||£140 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Dunnet Bay||£120 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Dunnet Head||£110 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Strond Suite||£140 Per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.