The cottage sleeps up to four in a double and twin bedroom, both of which look out to Loch Linnhe. The living, dining and kitchen area is open plan with an open fire being a great feature in the room. There is a shared family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower unit.
Further to this, a fantastic wooden deck sits prominently in the enclosed garden – the perfect place to watch the sun rise and set over the Appin Hills and Castle Stalker.
Up to three dogs welcome, charged at £24/pet. A stone wall surrounds the garden with railings and wire on top of the wall.
• Saturday change over
• Sleeps four (one double, one twin)
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Single storey layout
• Lochside location
• Open plan living room, dining area and kitchen
• Open Fire
• Night storage heating
• Bike store
• Ample parking
• Fenced garden with outdoor decking
• Kitchen features: electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, 50/50 tall fridge freezer.
• Linen and towels provided. Dish clothes, tea towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and initial toilet rolls included. UV treated hill water supply