Elderbank is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage located on the Stoer Peninsular in the north west Highlands. Beautifully set in over 1/2 acre of woodland gardens with views to Loch na Claise beyond and within a mile of Balchladich beach.
Elderbank is a fabulous place to stay if you are looking for peace and tranquility close to white sandy beaches, turquoise seas and the mountains and rugged landscape of the Highlands.
The 3 bedroom cottage started life over a hundred years ago as a tiny croft and has been sympathetically improved and extended over the years, it now offers guests comfortable and stylish accommodation. Sleeping 6 in the 3 bedrooms with a king and twin room upstairs and another king room on the ground floor with en-suite shower room. This bedroom is open plan to the second sitting room with sofa and Wii games console.
Elderbank is located just off the NC500 in Balchladich, Stoer.
Pets on request. Elderbank is a non-smoking property.
Temporary changes to keep you safe:
Please email for more information on extra measures we are taking to reduce the risks.
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: entrance porch with washing machine and tumble dryer, leading to the living room with wood burning stove, large sofas and patio doors. A door to the left leads to a second sitting room/family room with sofa, games and Wii Console. This room is open plan leading to a ground floor bedroom with a king size sleigh bed and en-suite shower room. Through the main living room is a hallway leading to the stairs, fully equipped dining kitchen and back door. To the first floor is a king size bedroom with views of the garden and Loch Na Claise beyond. The twin bedded room and landing share similar views. A second bathroom with shower over bath is also located on the first floor.
Outside there is ample parking on the gravel driveway and a seating area is to the side of the house. A small stream runs through the garden to join the loch beyond. The previous owners spent many years creating a magical garden which is a haven for wildlife. A willow tunnel and small tree den can be found near the bottom of the garden along with a hammock among the trees.
* Living room with wood burning stove, smart TV, DVD, library of DVDs and books and patio doors leading to the garden.
* Family room with smart TV, DVD, games and Wii console (open plan to ground floor bedroom).
* Fully equipped dining kitchen with induction hob, electric double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher, dining table and small breakfast bar.
* 3 bedrooms - 2 with king size beds (1 located on the ground floor) and 1 twin bedded room.
* Ground floor shower room.
* Bathroom located on first floor.
* Washing machine and tumble dryer located in entrance porch.
* Appriximately 3/4 acre of woodland gardens.
* Secluded location near to beaches.
* 2 Smart TV's and DVD players, Bluetooth speaker.
Saturday to Saturday (flexible out of season). Arrival from 5pm and departure by 9.30am.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is payable to secure booking (refunds given if the booking is filled).
Balance payable 6 weeks before arrival.
Good housekeeping deposit of £100.
Please email for availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.elderbankcottage.co.uk/booking to see the live availability calendar.
Facebook: @elderbankcottage - Elderbank Cottage North West Highlands NC500
Instagram: Elderbank Cottage