This park is beautifully positioned on a cliff top, overlooking the fishing town of Eyemouth with its sandy beach to the South and the dramatic rocky Killiedraught Bay with St. Abbs Head to the north.
There’s a choice of three nearby beaches and you have free use of the local indoor swimming pool just a short walk from the park.
It’s very relaxed here, you can spend your days taking in the breath-taking coast and all it has to offer; like the neighbouring golf course and discovering the rich local maritime history.
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Killies lounge with big screen TV and food available.
- Driftwood entertainment complex.
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected facilities.
- Outdoor playground.
- All-weather sports court.
- We have entertainment to keep the little ones entertained too; Star Tots for 0-4 year olds and Star Landers for 5-10 year olds.