At Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park, there's so much on offer. The park offers direct access to the legendary white sands of Embo beach and miles of unspoilt coast and countryside.
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is located in a superb location for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ activities with Sid & Lizzie;
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna.
*Caravans , lodges and touring and camping available at this park.
* Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area.
* Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Open plan reception with, glass double doors and disability access.
* Adventure playground.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Crazy golf.
* Amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
We make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.