This 'home from home' offers peace and tranquility in a rural setting with an open outlook over West Loch Tarbert. Mountains surround the property and Greenbank shelters in the lee of the majestic Clisham, the highest peak on Harris.
Greenbank has its own private enclosed garden and picnic table - a parking area is available adjacent to the garden, directly beside the kitchen. "¨"¨All rooms are mainly on one level, except there is an internal step down to the kitchen and to the bathroom, and the property is accessible by 2 entrance steps. Bed linen and towels are provided. Pets are very welcome.
Bunavoneader has an art gallery, tennis courts and an honesty box for fresh duck and hen eggs. It is also the site of an old Whaling station. On the way there from Tarbert, you will pass through the village of Ardhasaig which has a garage and store (with bike hire) and there is also lovely a la carte dining at Ardhasaig House. Greenbank is situated along the B887 which takes you to Amhuinnsuidhe Castle and a wonderful beach at Hushinish.
Please check out the website at www.goodfellowselfcatering.com for further information and a complete photo gallery of the property. Thank you.
The accommodation comprises:
• 2 bedrooms - a master bedroom with king-size bed and a twin bedroom "¨
• living room with open fire (hand-crafted fireplace sourced from "¨Harris stone) and patio door to garden "¨
• dining area through open archway off living room
• well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar"¨
• bathroom with large bath, toilet and separate shower "¨
• additional separate toilet "¨
• electric heating "¨
• fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer "¨
• microwave, televisions with Freesat, DVD and CD player "¨
• travel cot available