Harray's Hoose and Peedie Harray's are two semi-detached cottages overlooking Harray Loch, central to the West Mainland of Orkney. The cottages are exceptional renovations of traditional stone-built Orkney croft houses.
- Perfect for romantic getaways, the one bedroomed cottages are cosy and comfortable.
- Multi-fuel stoves in the lounges add to the relaxed homely atmosphere.
- Both have private outside garden spaces with stunning views over the loch
- Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, there are fishing boats for hire at nearby hotel, or else you can just walk down to the loch shore.
- Cottages are also well placed to explore our local archaeological sights,Ness of Brodgar, the newest dig that is causing excitement with archaeologists the world over.
- Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae are all a short drive away too.
- Stromness, for ferry, is only 10-15 mins away and Kirkwall 30 mins.
- Multi-fuel stoves, electric panel heaters, shower rooms.
- Kitchens with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Harray's Hoose has its own utility room with washer, and there is also a laundry room on site with washer and dryer.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
- Cottages are also able to be opened up into one property for a larger group.