Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre is close to the renowned Financial District of Glasgow. You will find everything you need at arms reach. You have 24 hours Gym & Cash Machine next to the building.
About the Property (Local Stayz - Bothwell Street)
- The close by Local Amenities makes Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre one of the most great places to stay within the City.
- Once you get to the building, there is controlled access to the building. After that you will take a short flight of lift to the 4th floor where you will find Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre apartment at the end of the corridor on your left.
About the Space
- Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre is a split - level Apartment (over 2 floors) with a Balcony/Terrace which provides an amazing City & Hill View.
- Guests can work, eat & relax while enjoying a great view.
- The Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms at the ground level & Open-Plan Living Room/Kitchen on the split-level and can be accessed via thefirst floor with the lift and with the stairs from the 5th Floor.
- Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre is very spacious. It can accommodate up to 6 people. There are in total 4 beds: 2 double beds,1 king size Airbed & 1 single Airbed available which sleeps comfortably.
- Local Stayz - Bothwell Street (Glasgow City Centre) has a kitchen with all cooking essentials, Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Toasti/Panini/Waffle Maker, Airflyer for healthier frying food, wine glasses, Cutlery, Free Wi-Fi, Coffee and Tea Maker, Smart TV, Iron and Ironing board, Laptop Friendly Work Place. Maid Service (Laundry,ironing and or cleaning service) available for additional charges.
- You will find public transport immediately outside the building as many bus stops can be found on Bothwell Street.
- Local Stayz - Glasgow City Centre is a short walk away from Glasgow Central Train Station, very close to a variety of restaurants, bar & shops (Supermarkets:Co-op & Sainsbury’s), the Glasgow City Shopping Centre, the famous Sauchiehall Street, Modern Art Museum etc.
- It is approximately:
- 7 minutes walk from the Glasgow Central Train Station
- 15 minutes walk from the Glasgow Queen Street Station
- 16 minutes walk from the Buchanan Bus Station
- 15 minutes walk from the St Enoch Subway Station
- 12 minutes walk from the Buchanan Street Subway Station
- Proximity with Edinburgh (about an hour and 10 minutes drive)