This family owned house has been recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard and can accommodate up to 4 people in sumptuous surroundings with all the comforts you need to relax, unwind and enjoy a truly memorable holiday or short break.
Commanding an elevated position on the hillside above Loch Broom the house benefits from spectacular views of Beinn Dearg and the surrounding area. Sit back and relax by the wood burning stove in the lounge and enjoy this stunning vista through the large picture window or step onto the bespoke decking area outside and marvel at the peace, quiet and stunning location.
With a focus on quality and attention to detail throughout our prices include all electricity, fuel, linen and towels for your stay so all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself. We also provide a tasty Welcome Pack for your arrival with specially selected local produce for you to sample and enjoy.
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen with Wood Burning Stove
- Double Bedroom with En-Suite (Bath with Shower above)
- Double / Twin Bedroom (Zip & Link Beds)
- WC & Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- Entrance Porch / Coat & Boot Storage
- Outdoor Decking with Garden Furniture
- Large Garden with direct access to hillside
- Elevated Position with spectacular views over Loch Broom
- Private Drive with ample parking for two / three cars
- Bed Linen / Towels provided
- Electricity & Fuel provided
- Strictly NO SMOKING
- Sorry, no pets
- Accommodation is all on one level. Due to elevated position access is via external steps