Our superior caravan holiday homes provide all your home from home comforts for up to 6 people. With a choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms, central heating and double glazing, open plan living/dining and kitchen area - it's the perfect place to enjoy your holiday. Our deluxe hot tub caravan holiday homes at Lomond Woods are ideal for those truly looking to 'get away from it all'. Whether your looking to relax and unwind or explore the local walks and cycle routes, our deluxe caravan holiday homes with hot tubs provide everything you need to enjoy your self-catering holiday.
Lomond Woods Holiday Park
Nestling amongst the hills and woodlands surrounding Loch Lomond, Lomond Woods is a very special place, ideal for your family holiday, active short break or relaxing weekend retreat. The park, owned and managed by the Wood family has consistently earned top awards from Visit Scotland, Scottish Thistle Awards and Trip Advisor Customer Care Certificates.
On our doorstep to Lomond Woods is the Gateway to Scotland’s first National Park, where you can enjoy the wonders of some of Scotland’s finest scenery. Lomond Shores visitor centre offers something for the whole family including a variety of retail outlets and restaurants. Only 17 miles South of Lomond Woods is the vibrant, exciting city of Glasgow, easily reached by car, or, if you prefer, by train from Balloch station.
At Lomond Woods, we never forget that it is your holiday and we are here to help you make it an enjoyable and memorable experience. Once here, you will find so much to do and see, whatever your age and interests.
For all our current special offers please visit us online at www.woodleisure.co.uk
Open all year (Including Christmas and New Year).
Visit our Sister Holiday Parks
- Blairgowrie Holiday Park, Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeenshire
- Campsie Glen Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
- Callander Woods Holiday Park, Stirlingshire
HOLIDAY HOME SALES
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own holiday home? At Lomond Woods we can make your dreams come true with Caravan Holiday Homes available for sale. Please call us on 01250 878123 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
HOW TO BOOK
- Call our reservations team daily between 9am and 6pm in the Summer or 9am to 5pm in the Winter on 01250 878123
- Book online at www.woodleisure.co.uk
Follow us on Instagram @ WoodLeisure
Transport and Parking
Active and Adventure
Outdoor Play Area
Private Parking Next To Pitch
Hot Water Shower/ Washing Facilities
Accommodation Special OfferEnjoy a midweek stay for less
Book a midweek break at one of our 6 holiday parks and get a discount on your stay. The following discounts will be automatically applied when booking an off-peak midweek stay. Please see T&Cs below for restricted dates.
- Self-catering lodges, caravans and glamping - 10% discount
- Touring & motorhome pitches - 10% discount
Terms & Conditions
- Discount only applies to stays between Sunday - Thursday, excluding the following dates:
Easter 01/04 - 18/04, Summer 25/06 - 03/09, October half-term 24/09 - 22/10 and festive breaks from 21/12.
- Self-catering minimum stay is 2 nights, camping pod and touring pitches 1 night midweek.
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively and can only be used on new bookings.
- Due to our system using a dynamic pricing structure, on occasion, the discount shown might be greater than the midweek offer. The price shown on our website will always be the best available price.
- Promotional codes such as our VIP discount can be used along with the automatic midweek discount
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.