Marabheag Na Dun Eideann
Whether for business or pleasure, the Marabheag offers a high quality standard of self-catering accommodation. Prices are the same regardless of group size.
- Entrance hall
- Living/Dining Room with 3 seat Chesterfield sofa, one double futon and one single futon
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with black granite surfaces and integrated appliances. Also comes with all the necessary kitchenware
- Master en-suite bedroom with king size bed and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with king size bed and fitted wardrobes
- Further bathroom with shower over bath
- Iron and iron board
- Electric heating
- Entry video phone
- double glazing windows
- sea views to Forth Bridge
- Underground parking with allocated space
- Shared garden
- Bus stop a few steps away. Number 10 takes you straight to Princes Street in 20 minutes
The property is set on the top floor (4th) of the Western Harbour development at Newhaven, which is situated to the north of Edinburgh city centre and approximately three and a half miles from Princes Street. The property is well served for local amenities, the Ocean Terminal providing a variety of high street shops with a multiscreen cinema and a selection of cafés and restaurants. More can be seen on their website http://www.oceanterminal.com/
There is a further selection of popular waterside restaurants at Newhaven Harbour, a 24/7 Asda within walking distance from the flat, whilst the amenities of Leith and the fashionable bars and restaurants of The Shore are approximately one mile away.
Transport and Parking
Active and Adventure
|Marabheag na Dùn Èideann||£90 Per unit per night|
|Marabheag na Dùn Èideann||£600 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.